Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lazy Days of Summer

The lazy days of summer vacation are coming to an end, the boy's school starts back August 19th, they are so excited! Yes I know it's weird for children to actually like school but we have a great little school. We went shopping for school supplies yesterday, I love the smell of crayons and paper! It has been a very rainy summer in Eastern Kentucky, we've only got to swim a few times in the pool and lake, hopefully, this weekend will be better. I'm looking forward to fall, I love the changing of the leaves and sweaters. However, I'm not looking forward to Christmas, I dread shopping for everyone so I think I will do online shopping this year for gift cards.

1 comment:

Angie Seaman said...

Hi Michelle. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog this weekend and also for letting me know that you are signing up for the photography workshop. That is awesome! I'm so excited that you will be joining us. Let me know should you have any questions along the way. I have an email I can send you that lists the topics we will be discussing should you want it ahead of time. If so, feel free to email me at Angie@AngieSeamanPhotography.com

In the meantime, I'll look for your registration to come through today and then I'll send you a confirmation of it once I receive it.

How fun! I'm so excited to get to know you better during our four weeks together in the class.

Blessings, Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angieseamanphotography.blogspot.com