There are a few rules that come along with this award, they are:
- thank the person who gave you the award & link back to them on your blog
- share seven things about yourself
- pass along the award to up to fifteen bloggers
I would like to award this to:
- Here On Hartland, Kathy is my aunt & someone I have always admired. She is an amazing woman with a kind heart & soul..
Now for the seven things about me:
- I'm turning 40 in 5 weeks, YIKES! I'm experiencing major anxiety over this, even though I didn't think it would bother me.
- I have a huge fear of dying young and leaving my children motherless.
- I'm not a fan of french fries or potato chips.
- Okay, this is a biggie; I HATE COFFEE! I start each morning with a fountain diet coke, preferably from DQ.
- Wrapping presents is one of favorite things to do, so much so that I've thought about offering my services for the holidays.
- Going to the mailbox is one of the highlights of my day. I wish more people sent snail mail, it's much more personal.
- When I was 18 I moved to New Rochelle, New York to work as a live-in nanny for 7 year-old twins whose parents worked in the city at Pl@yboy & Price W@terhouse. I stayed six-weeks and high-tailed it home.
This has been really fun, thanks again Jen for the award!