Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Frugal Goals for May

I have made a menu of dinners for the month of May and have stocked my freezer and pantry so that I only need to buy fresh produce, milk and bread for the month of May. Now, let's see how long that last, LOL!!! I need to save $531 by July 1st to pay for our children's books and supply fees at school. I plan on having a huge yard sale on Friday May 9th and all that is made from the sale will go towards this goal. Also, I'm taking some of my better items to a local consignment shop, I hope to make a few extra dollars from this. I have tons of stuff to list on ebay and as soon as I take my last final exam I will be the listing queen! If you have boys that wear a size 6 or 7 lookout for my ebay items in the coming weeks, I have lots of great items!! Have a great Wednesday.

Michelle

1 comment:

Davene said...

What's your ebay name? My oldest will turn 6 in June; and although size 6 or 7 clothes would be too big for him now, I love to shop ahead for the future!