Friday, March 5, 2010

Kelly's Korner is hosting Show Us Your Life, today's topic is about your typical day. My daily schedule is usually the same Monday-Friday:


6:45am-8:00am "The Morning Rush" we need to leave the house by 7:45am in order to be at school by 8:00am (sometimes we make it, sometimes we don't). During this time I make the beds, fix breakfast, pack lunches, dry the boys hair, ties their shoes (yes they are 11 & 9 but they like the way Mommy ties, LOL) and drive them to school. I call my Mom for our daily talk on my way home, by 8:15am I'm in line at McDonald's for my morning Diet Coke!


8:30am-9:30am I start the laundry, eat breakfast while reading my favorite blogs, check facebook and poke around the Internet.


9:30am-12:00pm I get ready for the day, do housework, manage the household.


12:00pm-3:00pm I run errands, visit Tom's grandfather in the nursing home, eat lunch and pick up the boys at 3:00pm.


3:00pm-5:00pm I spend time with the boys doing whatever they need for the day.


5:00pm-6:00pm I cook dinner and usually wash a load of laundry.


6:00pm-7:00pm Dinner and cleanup


7:00pm-9:30pm Family time


9:30pm-10:00pm Bedtime routine


10:00pm-12:00am Me time, I usually watch my DVR shows from the day, read or scrapbook.




Starting next week I will be volunteering at the nursing home a few times a week, I'm really looking forward to this, some of the residents never have visitors.

4 comments:

Amanda M. said...

I just clicked over from Kelly's Korner! You have such a cute blog here!

Beth McC. said...

I love your blog! Its so cute!! I am on that Diet Coke boat as well, there is nothing better! Thanks for sharing and Happy Friday!!

carissa @ lowercase letters said...

stopping by from kelly's. you have an adorable family! your blog is presh. you are a busy momma! : ) have a happy weekend.

Ruby Red Slippers said...

What a busy day!!!
I loved reading about your day-
Have a great weekend!