Thursday, March 4, 2010

This Is What Happens When....

You don't go to Wal-Mart for three weeks; you spend $425, you leave the store with two carts completely full, the hatch on your Suburban won't close without rearranging the bags, it takes two adults 15 minutes to carry everything into the house, and you have to clean out the fridge & pantry to make room for all the cereal you bought before the coupons expire. I will never ever go this long without visiting the dreaded Wally World again! On the sunny side of things, the sun was shining in Kentucky today and I was happy to be out and about, even if it was at Wal-Mart, LOL!!
Have a great evening!!!

3 comments:

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Oh my-
I actually went there today (I can't stand the one here-) and almost run over by a scooter lady!
I was so irritated, I just left-
Our walmart is just horrid-I like another store-Meijer...so I went there instead...

Kathy said...

Gotta feed those growing boys! I am in need of a major shopping trip, too, just dread going. Can I leave Jonathan with you while I shop?

Angie Acapella said...

Oh my gosh! Bet you were just exhausted! I hope you treated yourself to a nice nap afterward and made daddy and the boys "put away" the groceries! LOL THat's what my mom always did. She shopped, and we had to put away.