Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Pictures





We had a great halloween evening, it was the first year that we have made costumes instead of buying them. The boys had so much fun deciding what to wear and how to do their "makeup".



Hopefully, our lives will begin to slow down a little now that everyone is well and able to care for themselves for the most part. I have started to redo my house and will have some great redo's to share with you all this week. Also, I have started listing on ebay again will have lots of little boys clothing, my seller name is mommie!2



Have a great week

2 comments:

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I love homemade costumes! I grew up with them...why do I always think I have to buy something instead of make it? Maybe next year...!
Carrie

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Well, those two couldn't be any cuter!!! Thanks for visiting my blog! I adore moms of boys-we should start a club, or something!!!
Come back for a visit sometime-I will put you to work folding clothes or something!