Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Redo #1 and #2




I have been working like crazy this week trying to get my house in order for a candle show on Saturday, there's nothing like inviting people over to make you clean your house. I started upstairs and am working my way down. The first thing that I did was clean the hall bathroom and add a shelf that I found in the playroom, don't ask because I don't know what it was doing there and where it was hiding. Then I added of few things to the upstairs hallway, I love the cabinet that I have there, it was one of the first pieces that I bought after we got married 12 years ago, it is made from the shelves of the original Sears & Roebucks. Also, I have been spraying painting like crazy, but you will have to wait to see the results later on in the week. I hope that everyone has a great day!



5 comments:

Marva said...

Hi michelle! Thanks for stopping by! You have a great blog here!

I hope to see you around soon! Many blessings!

Pretty Organizer said...

Oooo I love the redo's. I also love your blog colors. So soothing... I'm working on redoing my blog but I think I'll wait 'til after the holidays. Thanks for visiting my blog. Good luck in the Giveaway!

Girly Stuff said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

I am jealous of your cottage...I have 2 boys myself so I know what great memories you are making for them!

Nice bathroom redo. I did my oldest son's bedroom in the Pottery Barn surfer theme. It's one they can keep for a long time!

Tommy Sweets said...

I like the little changes you've made! They look so pretty and really warm up the spaces! :)
Carrie

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Such pretty re-dos! I love the changes!
Carrie