Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Home Tours

Hooked on Houses and BooMama are both hosting Christmas home tour parties today, I thought that I would show you a few of my favorite things. I try to put a few fun things upstairs for the boys since I have claimed downstairs as my domain, this year I fell in love with the gingerbread house from Hallmark every time one of the boys walk by the house they ring the doorbell so they can hear the cute song. I love my Willow Tree nativity, my DH bought this for me two years ago, my Mary and Joseph were a present from my MIL, I've never seen any like these they are paper mache. My Christmas tree is my most favorite thing, you can see it here, every ornament on the tree tells a story. Parties in blog land are so much fun, thank you for hosting Hooked on Houses and Boomama!

8 comments:

Marva said...

Great pix! Nativities are my favorite. I actually collect them, although this year with 2 year old twin boys........most are still tucked safely away!

Blessings!

Heather said...

Just have to say that you live in a great state!! Great job on decorating, it looks great!! Merry Christmas!!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Very cute..we have the same nativity! I just love that whole set..don't you?
-sandy toes

edie said...

I heart that willow tree nativity. Is that a set or eight million pieces? May have to check on it after Christmas.

Domestic Goddess..Diva sometimes said...

Your nativity scenes are very pretty! Thank you for sharing!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Thanks for stopping by my place today. I REALLY love that cute little gingerbread house. The Mary and Joseph are gorgeous!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

It's all very lovely. I scrolled down through several posts to see it all.

Merry Christmas

Pat said...

Michelle,
I love visiting your blog. It is peaceful and pretty and makes me feel good!!
Bless you!
Pat