Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Speed Racer

This little speed racer is my youngest son who has been telling us for the past 3 years that he is going to be a pediatric surgeon who owns a NASCAR team, only a mother of boys can understand such logic. Since he got his new dirt bike for Christmas all I have heard is that he wants to race motorcross, he is a really good rider but I have no intentions of letting him race any time soon.

Checkout Bienvenue today she has a fabulous giveaway and her etsy shop is open, I can't wait to order my laundry sign and I hope that I win the initial sign.

3 comments:

Marva said...

Yes, only a mom of boys can understand! I do completely.

He is quite the cutie on his dirt bike!

Blessings!

Girly Stuff said...

Yikes!

I have 2 boys.

They live in a bubble.

Shell in your Pocket said...

How fun...that boy is in "heaven"!
-sandy toes