Thursday, September 9, 2010

Manolo

photo courtesy of Neiman Marcus

I thought I would let you know a little something about me today, I love to watch Sex And The City! I watch reruns, the movie and I'm counting down the days until the SATC2 is on dvd. This week in particular I have watched more than usual and the shoes that the "Girls" wear are fabulous!!! I decided that I need a pair of Manolo's! I will be 39 years old in less than a month and a thirty something gal needs a WOW pair of shoes! Do you own a pair of Manolo's? If so are they on display in your china cabinet or on your mantel, LOL!?!





Have a great day :)

2 comments:

Angie Acapella said...

no I don't own any, but I know what you mean! We need to treat ourselves every once in while!

Angie Acapella said...

no I don't own any, but I know what you mean! We need to treat ourselves every once in while!