Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day Weekend

We spent Saturday celebrating this handsome little guy's 5th birthday! Jonathan is a very special little person in our lives, not only is he my first cousin he is also our godson and we love him dearly. His party was an explosion of fun, literally! I'll post photos once his Mom sees them, in the mean time go checkout his party on her blog.



Happy Father's Day to the most amazing Dad in the world!!! He is always there for our sons and I'm thankful that they have him and I hope that they are as good of a father to their children as he is to them. We had planned on going to RedLobster for lunch but Daddy was hungry and we ate BK instead, you gotta know Tom he would rather have a hamburger & fries any day, LOL!




After we came home from our "nice" lunch he moved every one's yard in our neighborhood on his Father's Day present!











1 comment:

Kathy said...

Thanks so much for coming to Jonathan's party and being my photographer!! Can't wait to see the pictures! It was so good to see you and the boys.
Tell Tom Happy Father's Day. He is truly a wonderful dad and I am so happy he is part of Jonathan's life!