Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Price of Beauty






Courtesy of Neiman Marcus







I have always loved beauty products. I think the reason is they always fit and you look good in them no matter what your size. I try to order my products during the Neiman Marcus beauty events, I save the samples to use when I run out of my favorite product or for travelling. I was needing moisturizer this week so I pulled out my stash of samples and tried Sisley's Sisleya Global Anti-Age, I couldn't believe how my skin looked in just three short days, WOW, what a difference! Tonight I sat down to place an order at Neiman's and thought I would add a jar of this wonder cream, I should have known that something so lush would cost an arm and a leg but $460 is crazy! I don't mind paying top dollar for a great product but we just remodeled our new house and are getting ready to build an extra garage & pool so I did what any red-blooded American woman would do, I searched eBay until I found affordable Sisley samples for $30.





What are some of your tricks for saving money on beauty products?





Would you pay $460 for a jar of "wonder cream"? I'm beginning to think that I might if it saves me from having a face-lift!!

No comments: