Sunday, February 8, 2009

Date Night

Guess who I saw last night? Did you guess the hottest country star ever? Yes, that's right I saw Toby Keith!!!! He came to our little neck of the woods and put on a GREAT show, I screamed like a teenage girl and danced like nobody was watching. Tom and I don't go out very often without our children, we had so much fun, it felt like we were dating again. Thanks Charlette for watching the boys, they can't wait until we go out again they said it was the most fun they'd ever had.

5 comments:

Marva said...

Yeehaw! Sounds like a great date! I bet you got a kiss goodnight too!;)


Blessings!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

What a great date night!!!

Jules from "The Roost" said...

It sounds SO fun! :)

Unknown said...

woohooo girl...I bet you are STILL grinning from ear to ear and singing Toby songs to yourself.

Rue said...

Michelle :)

Thank you so much for making me smile this morning!

It's sounds like you had a great time at the concert and who wouldn't with Toby Keith singing ;)

Happy Birthday to Johnson!

Happy Valentines Day,
rue