Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My First Blog Award

Thank you Jen, from Tater Tots and Jello , for nominating me for the Love Ya Blog Award! It's my first award in the blog world, I'm so excited and I can't thank you enough!

The Love Ya Blog Award~ These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

Blessed Fruglaness Times Two With Twins
Southern Seven

9 comments:

Girly Stuff said...

Thanks for the award! I think it is a great way to describe your blog...you are very friendly!

Kathy said...

Congrats, Mimi!!

Heather said...

Thanks Michele!! You are so sweet, the award fits you perfectly!

Rue said...

Thank you so much Michelle!! You are so sweet to think of me :)

Congratulations to you too!
rue

Marva said...

Thank you! You are too sweet! I will get it posted tonight or tomrrow. Blessings!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Thank you so much for the award..how sweet is that!!!
-sandy toe

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Thank yo so much!! This is such an honor! I really appreciate this-
:0)

Southerner said...

Thank you so much for the award! I really appreciate it. I wish I could run. I walked today with a friend. I am so out of shape- but the next time you see me I am going to be.... too much Biggest Loser watching.

Davene said...

Thank you so much, Michelle! I am extremely honored. I apologize for being so late in getting back to you about this. Our computer problems have been frustrating the tar out of me (and making me realize how dependent my life has become on the computer!). I can't currently get into my blog to post anything; but I'm hopeful that sometime this coming week, I'll be able to do that.

Again, I really, really appreciate it...and I'm so happy for you that you got this award!