Sunday, February 22, 2009

New & Improved Somerset Cottage


For the past few summers we have leased an old (and I do mean old) lake house on Lake Cumberland from Memorial Day through Labor Day. The marina where we keep our boat opened a new campground with 20 permanent sites, we have been on the waiting list for over a year, finally they called us about an opening, we are so excited!! We will now be lake front and able to go anytime we want throughout the year. Our new camper has plenty of room for our friends and family to visit, it sleeps 10 has a big bathroom and a large kitchen/family room combo, I can't wait to get acquainted with our campground neighbors and to buy pink flamingo lights to hang from the awning.

5 comments:

Marva said...

Oh what fun! Post of some pictures of the inside too. We hope to own a camper one day too! We live close to Lake Guntersville and would love to go there for the weekends! Blessings!

Girly Stuff said...

I am envious! A permanent spot will be great! Way less work!

I agree that we need pics of the inside soon!

Jules from "The Roost" said...

What fun! I am so ready for lake weather!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Oh my goodness. I have been trying to talk my husband into a camper for so long! Have you just loved it?

How fun!

Jen

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

I forgot to tell you that I have an award for you on my blog!

XOXOXO
Jen