Saturday, December 19, 2009

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow


This is what we woke up to this morning, about 7 inches of heavy, wet snow!! It's so bad that we haven't had power since last night and I had to call the fire department to cut trees out of the road so I could get to my Mom's house for Christmas with my family. My poor husband got called out to work last night around midnight and didn't get home until 5:00 this evening, so he missed Christmas with my family (I almost believe he was sad, LOL) but when I got home tonight he had the generator running and the fireplace going, he's awesome!!!
Thank you for the kind words on my previous post they meant so much to me!
Have a good weekend!!

1 comment:

Angie Acapella said...

Back home, my parents didn't have power for nearly 24 hours. Luckily they had a little kerosene heater stored in their metal building, so they pulled it out and used it to stay warm. Here in Lex. it only snowed a little. I hope when we drive home this week, that the roads aren't too bad...I hear it's supposed to snow again on Christmas.