Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ahh Summer


Summer is a magical time of year for our family, we spend weekends at the lake boating, lazy summer days laying by the pool, bedtimes are a little later than normal and everyone is happy!


I especially love summer because it means that I have extra time for reading. On my nightstand at this moment are two new books; Eat, Pray, Love and Barefoot, I'm almost finished with EPL and plan to start Barefoot tomorrow on the drive to the lake, that's one perk of having a 2 1/2 hour drive every Friday. What are you reading this summer?

1 comment:

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Hi Michelle!!!
LOVE Barefoot-
I haven't read EAt, Pray, Love-please let me know what you think-
And I started a book blog-and have listed a few good ones I've been reading this summer: www.readingthelastpagefirst.blogspot.com
Happy Reading!!!