Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Defeated


Do you ever feel as if you have given up on all your hopes and dreams?





Lately that's all I can think about, don't get me wrong I love my husband and children with all my heart but sometimes I feel like there's nothing left at the end of a day for me. I have only had about 3 hours alone since May 28th and I think I going to lose my mind!!! The things that I want are not even in the realm of possibilities at this time, nor would they be what is best for our family but the selfishness in me wants what I want and I want it now!! I feel like all I do is give up or settle for the things that matter to me most.





I feel guilty for even complaining there are so many people in this world who have it far worse than me and I know that my life is very blessed, I guess I'm just having a bad week! Feeling defeated can really take a toll on a person.

2 comments:

Angie Acapella said...

I've been having a bad couple of weeks myself. We just have to remember that this is just a season. And as seasons do, they come and they eventually go. I will pray for you...say a little one for me too.

Amanda said...

You are not alone in these feelings as a mom who gives and gives and gives. I saw your post that your sweet husband knew what you needed! Time alone in your OWN house! We moms rarely get that! We have to go grocery shopping, out to eat, or to run errands to get "alone," and those don't count all the time!!
Enjoying this bloghop and look forward to "visiting" again soon.
Amanda