Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Learning More Every Day

Even though school has only been out for 26 days, I've learned a lot about myself. I have discovered that I'm capable of smiling through some very difficult things from the past that I have no control over, I've learned that 15 year old girls change their minds as often as they do their clothes (My step-daughter moved back home after only 22 days), I have learned that I need to slow down and not jump into everything with all my heart because it will get broken, I have found a whole new kind of love and respect for the wonderful man that I married, I have learned to stop and listen to my sons when they speak because in a few short years they will be silent even though they will want to talk to me and I've learned that I can run, the couch to 5K program is going to kick my booty into shape!

No comments: