Wednesday, June 16, 2010

One Month


I can't believe that it has been one month since I posted! Then again, yes I can, LOL!! We have been so busy with end of school year activities, vacation, my step-daughter coming for the summer, showing the house and trying to relax that I have not kept up with much of anything in the blog world.



We had an amazing vacation and I can't wait for our July vacation at the lake, the 4th is so much fun in the campground. I have been on a mission to have the tackiest camper at the ground for the 4th, look out Big Lots here I come!



I can't believe that June is half over! Where does the time go? We have lots of fun things planned for this month and in July my baby brother will be home from Iraq for two weeks, I can't wait to see him.



Have a safe summer :)

No comments: