Friday, April 8, 2011

Out-Of-Control


Do you ever feel as if your life is spinning out of control? I sure do! This has been an extremely hard week; I've worked 2 days (remind me to NEVER sub for 7th/8th grade again), I've spend 2 days taking care of Tom's grandmother, I watched a friend's child Wednesday night and I've managed to run the household. With one major exception, THE LAUNDRY, It's totally taken over my life and laundry room. I wish I could give all of our clothes away except for 7 outfits each, wouldn't that make life easier?



We are moving in two weeks and I'm so not ready! Wish me luck, my Mom is going to be out-of-town when we move. She is 68 years old and can work twice as fast as I can at 39!



Have a great weekend, we are off to the lake for a little R&R!


No comments: