Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Why Is It





  • half of a peanut butter sandwich tastes better than a whole



  • you can be in the worst mood ever, see a baby and automatically smile



  • children can remember the words to every song on their ipod but can't remember to put their school uniforms in the laundry room



  • just when you think your child is going to have to miss school because of the above mentioned laundry incident you find a school shirt at the bottom of the drawer



  • when you read a great book you think that everyone you meet needs to read it



  • the corner piece of pizza, cake, brownies well just about everything taste better?



  • Easter candy tastes better than fruit



  • the Kate Spade purse I want for summer is way more than I want to spend!?!


Have a good day/evening!!

1 comment:

Angie Acapella said...

So true! A folded over pb sandwich IS better than a whole one! lol I was just thinking...I'm not sure if there are boys and girls clubs where you live, and I know how much you want a girl in your life in some capacity...have you ever thought about checking into that? Just a thought that popped in my mind when I saw that girly little purse on your blog! lol