Thursday, October 8, 2009

New Hair Style & Color

I recently had my cut short and I love it!! But, the gray was taking over, I tried to color it myself and got one side a different shade than the other, don't ask because I don't know how I did it, LOL! Then I had my surgery and couldn't lean over the tub to add more color, so today I had my hair professionally colored and highlighted!! I'm amazed that I agreed to let my hairdresser do the highlights because I've always been afraid of them with my dark brown hair, I really like what she did and so does my hubby. Do you have your hair colored at a salon or do you color it yourself?

5 comments:

Marva said...

Looks great! I have a sylist and keep me hair highlighted. I just had it done last week.

Glad to hear you are feeleing better! Blessings!!!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Salon!
I have done it myself, and turned out purple, and bright red.
Then I still had to go to a salon to fix it...I just skip my part now-much easier, less stressful...
Your hair looks lovely!!!

Kathy said...

Love it, Mimi!

Angie Acapella said...

I swear you look familiar. What year did you graduate from Belfry Michelle?
And the cut and color is very pretty. I haven't been to the salon in about a year...I need it bad!!!

Girly Stuff said...

It looks fabulous!

I only let professionals touch my hair after that one time my husband and I colored it.