Friday, July 23, 2010

What To Do, What To Do...


Before my husband left for work this morning he woke me to let me know that he was taking the boys to the lake for a guys weekend so I could have a little time to myself. He is such a wonderful husband and father, I'm thankful that he realized I was at the end of my rope and needed a break. The boys were so excited they packed their own clothes, I wasn't allowed to see what they packed, LOL! They called Tom 20 times today wanting to know if he could leave work early, he did and they are on there way to a fun weekend of boy stuff.



I on the other hand have no clue what to do, I have a baby shower to attend in the morning then I think I may scrapbook a little or lay by the pool with a book. I miss my guys already but I really need a break.



I hope that all of you have a wonderful, safe weekend!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

That is such a pretty picture!! It looks like Lake Cumberland (is it??) :)

**stopped over from Jenna's